Wednesday, November 10, 2010

BRILLIANT!

That's the word supermodel, Iman, used to describe intenSati on yesterday's episode of the Wendy Williams show!  See link below to watch the clip.  FUN!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150319057915481&comments&ref=mf

One of the main ideas behind intenSati is "thoughts become things"!!  And our actions, therefore, are our beliefs in motion.  So rather than looking out and blaming external factors for your circumstances, can you instead look within and examine your beliefs about your self and your dreams?  It's not as easy to do, but it sure is much more empowering!  When we align our thoughts and attitudes, taking action toward our dreams becomes easier to do!  It's not just what we do that matters!  It's what we believe about ourselves that matter more!  It all starts with our thoughts.  In intenSati we challenge our old, limiting beliefs by saying positive affirmations out loud.  We do this to reprogram that inner voice that is full of doubt, fear, worry, regret.  And we practice new thoughts that  empower, inspire, and elevate our being! 

I particularly love the lower body portion of this month's SHINE series:

What I sow is what I reap
All I need is within me
I have the power to choose
To believe in my dreams

With love,
Triccia

Sati with me either on Thursday 6PM Ripley Grier 520 8th Avenue OR Saturday (this week only) 8AM Powerhouse Gym in Bridgewater, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment