Saturday, December 4, 2010

What I Celebrate, Appreciates!

Happy Holidays! I love this time of year! One of my favorite SATI affirmations is "what you celebrate, appreciates!" So celebrate LOVE, JOY, SUCCESS, and HEALTH! Yes health! So just because it's December doesn't mean you have to let it all go and gain 5-7lbs, which is what the average person gains.
I invite you to join the December Holiday Sati Challenge! Check out www.socialworkout.com/holidaysati for details.

If you're in NYC and you're not an EQUINOX member but would like to take intenSati with me on any of the following dates, msg me and I'll put you on the list:
EQUINOX Columbus Circle Monday Dec 6th 6:30pm
EQUINOX 76th St/Amsterdam Friday Dec 17th 6:30pm
EQUINOX 17th St/10th Ave Wednesday Dec 29th 6:30am

Also every Wednesday 7pm in Astoria at ARROW Field for Shape Up NYC. This class is FREE!

And if you're in NJ, I now teach at CAN DO Fitness in Edgewater on Thursdays 5:30pm. Same deal, msg me for guest passes!

Our affirmations for this month:

I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE
(Upper Body)
I am the master of my fate
I lift myself up to a higher state
With the power of my mind
...I seek and I shall find
I'm in control of my full potential
I will thrive
Not just survive
I am focused
I am grateful
I feel great

(Lower Body)
I surrender
To my destiny
I know all I want is on it's way
I am blessed
With the keys to my success
Happiness is the way

No comments:

Post a Comment