Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Universe is smiling at me:)

Hard to believe it's already February 6th!  I realized today that I didn't post an entry at all in the month of January!  It's been a fantastic beginning to 2011 so far and there is still so much brewing!  I've been spending lots of time enjoying and taking it all in!  I am not quite ready to talk details at this point, but one thing is for sure, I am CELEBRATING!!!  Here's a little poem I wrote to express how I feel these days!  

Feelin' grateful
Feelin' full
Allowing all good
Eager for more

A smile I've been wearing
For quite some time now
Reasons keep coming
Healing is happening

Joy resides
In my heart
I trust myself,
All is well

I feel amazing and
So full of life
Each day I realize
My heart's desires

Now in the past, whenever things are going well it was not unusual for me to be overcome with fear, doubt, and worry.  As a result, I would then self-sabotage.  This time around, my heart is open for more love than I have ever had before.  How am I doing this?  Besides my intenSati practice,  I have also committed to my meditation practice.  This month I am using the Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide by Abraham Hicks.  I invite you to join me for the next 30 days to meditate on your General Well-Being, Financial Abundance, Physical Well-Being, and Relationships.

My teaching schedule is as follows:
Mondays 6:30am Equinox Columbus Circle (open guest list)
Tuesdays 6:30pm CAN DO Fitness Short Hills (email for guest pass)
Thursdays 5:30pm CAN DO Fitness Edgewater (email for guest pass)
Saturdays 10:30am Club H Jersey City (email for guest pass)
Join my Facebook group intenSati with Triccia for more details and for this month's affirmations!

In Joy Now,
Triccia

No comments:

Post a Comment