Saturday, March 6, 2010

So as expected March is off to a roaring start!

This past week at work I conducted 6 one hour workshops for 35 C&B sales associates to discuss the importance of Being Ready or Getting your Act Together before hitting the sales floor AND Delivering Opening Lines that encourage conversations. Wow!! They were the highlight of my week. All of the laughs, stories, techniques they shared with each other reminded me of how truly special our store is and the culture is deeply rooted and very much alive! And there were multiple comments on how much they liked the combined trainings that included Housewares and Furniture associates. In the next 4 weeks I will be conducting at least 30 more of these sessions that will also cover the rest of the selling skills. The store is celebrating 15 yrs on Madison Avenue and I am confident this year will be our BEST YEAR YET!!

I also taught my first intenSati class on Tuesday evening in Jersey City. It was amazing. I had 4 people in class and they rocked it! All of them had never taken class before and only 1 knew what it was about. But they were READY, WILLING, and ABLE and that made all the difference! They spoke the affirmations out loud immediately with no hesitation and pushed their bodies past their limits. I managed to time everything well and class was just a little over an hour. It felt like heaven to lead such a powerful experience and to see the smiles on their faces. They loved it so much we are doing it again next week. I am honored to be able to bring this practice to so many more people. Already I am getting requests to teach class in NYC. I am working on manifesting studio space within the next week. And IT IS DONE, IT IS DONE. I AM GRATEFUL...

I have more than usual on my lists of things to do this month. Too many to list here right now. On more than one occasion I was overwhelmed and a bit cranky too until I reminded myself to take it week by week, day by day, moment by moment. I am DOING MY BEST and that is good enough! And when I stop and take notice of how much I love the results of everything I am doing, and the positive effects they are having on people around me I am re-energized. I am in JOY. And I know that everything on my plate right now is there because I AM READY, IT IS MY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment