Friday, March 12, 2010

The Power of NEW

I believe people and circumstances show up in our lives when we are ready for them. In the past month alone, so much, almost everything has been NEW. Lots of new routines, new faces, new projects, new challenges, new trainings, new friends, new everything!!! It is really all so exciting and so full of mini victories!!!

So why have I been feeling overwhelmed? Why have I found myself feeling cranky at times? Why didn't I feel well last week? Why have I been eating badly? Well, the answer is simple. I am really, really, really uncomfortable! And I needed to recognize this and appreciate it before I could move on.

This week has been better. After making the important realization that I was about to sabotage myself, I've been meeting each challenge head on with a big smile on my face:) I know that what I am feeling is my natural reaction to fear of the unknown. I know that growing pains are very real and it is much easier to remain in my comfort zone. I also know that MY LIFE IS IN MY HANDS and I am grateful for that.

I began this year with a promise to myself that 2010 will be my BEST YEAR YET. And so far, all of the newness that is here are all manifestations of what I wanted so that I would grow into my BEST SELF YET! And I BELIEVE I WILL SUCCEED. All of the mini victories I celebrate each day are signs that WHAT I WANT IS HERE. I am COMMITTED. I know this is my time, and I know I AM READY.

No comments:

Post a Comment