Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thank You

The greatest gift I continue to receive from the intenSati practice is the opening of my heart.  I literally feel myself unfolding, blossoming with every class I take with intenSati creator, Patricia Moreno, and top leaders, Natalia M.P., Erika Shannon, Erin Stutland, Betsy Cast, and Lindsay Davis.  It is a truly beautiful process and I am grateful each time for each leaders' courage.  Class after class they allow their vulnerabilities to come through as they share their journeys with us.  As many of you may know, this is more than just a fitness class.  It is a total transformative experience that unifies your heart, body, and mind. 

What is just as inspiring to me is the experience of watching someone else unfold...And that's what I get to witness every time I teach this powerful practice.  Different affirmations impact different people at different times.  And no matter what each individual's intention may be, there is a definite energy shift that takes place in the room every time someone goes to the edge of their comfort zone and experiences a breakthrough.  At the end of each intenSati class, I am overwhelmed by the gratitude that is extended to me by the beautiful Warriors.  I am fulfilled as I watch everyone feeling much lighter, more joyous, and more confident in themselves. 

As I begin my 5th month of leader training, I want to express the gratitude and appreciation I FEEL for the Ahhhhh-mazing souls who come to class and share that hour of power with me.  THANK YOU!  I am honored that you allow me to bring the gifts of this practice to you, and for your willingness to choose a different way of thinking, a different way of exercising, a different way of having fun while loving and caring for yourselves.  I am blessed. Because of you, I continue to give my very best and my best keeps getting better.  Thank you.
  
***ONLY ONE CHANCE for intenSati with Triccia THIS WEEK!  See you Wednesday, July 7th at 6pm at 520 Ripley Grier for the debut of the "Unstoppable" series.  There will be no Thursday class.  I will be in Houston, TX visiting with my family and spreading the Sati love to Houston Warriors!  To stay updated with all Sati related news and events, please join the I love intenSati page on Facebook. 



UNSTOPPABLE 

I have willpower now
All negative thoughts can stop right now
I am unstoppable now
Watch me
I have faith now
Fear so what
Worry so what
Obstacles so what
I will do it anyway
Yes, I'm committed, yes
I like, I like it, I really, really like it
I am focused
I am grateful
I feel great

I am powerful now
I can handle it
I am grateful now
I can handle it
I am courageous now
I can handle it
I am loving now
I can handle it

 

For the next 30 days I will be starting my day with the following thought, and I challenge you to do the same:   

“Today I choose to embrace my life, all others and myself exactly as we are. My goal is to feel great today.”  

With love,

Triccia 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment