Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today I Choose

Many of you know I manage a flagship store in NYC. One of the things I love about my job is how quickly I see positive results once someone shifts their perception about themselves and about their business. I get to see MIRACLES take place every single day! And I LOVE that!
I have a team of 19 commissioned sales people, and that has its own challenges especially in the past couple of years with the state of the economy. As an entrepreneur, I know it starts with me and that my success depends on what I Choose to See on a daily, moment by moment basis. This is one of the ideas I speak about quite often. And I see that many of them are listening. The ones that lighten up, that expect only the best situations, and detach themselves from things outside of their control are the ones who get the most positive results.
Because of this, I see more and more of them building their muscle to CHOOSE their thoughts, attitudes, and actions. There are success stories all day long, everyday. As a result, business is on an upswing and the store, well, let's just say I cannot think of a better place to shop! And I can say this with full confidence knowing that every person in there is committed not just to their craft, but with open hearts they are now able to connect with their customers with a genuine appreciation that could only produce positive, productive results!

Series:
Today I choose
What I want to see
I look for the best
I leave all the rest
When I lighten up
I feel much better
I am now becoming
Who I want to be
My desire is strong
I am enough
I now believe
I have all that I need

I choose
to focus
On the good
I desire
I am grateful
I have faith
What I want
Is on it's way

Can't wait to see you in class! intenSati with Triccia is every Wednesdays 6PM at 520 Ripley Grier bet 36th and 37th Streets. Class is $10 or $40/6pack. FREE if you bring a newbie friend!

This weekend only, for my Northern California peeps, intenSati creator, Patricia Moreno, will be visiting various Equinox gyms and doing book signings for her book, The intenSati Method: Seven Secret Principles to Thinner Peace. Join I Love intenSati fan page for more details.

And tired of dating? Join me this Sunday for a one day workshop with the Handel Group Life Coaches for "Finding The One" http://www.handelgroup.com/life-coaching/life-coaching-workshops/urban-retreat/
Mention TRICCIA and save $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment