Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend in remembrance of those who have died in our nation's service. 

I spent the entire weekend upstate in my hometown of Monroe, NY.  If you've ever shopped at the Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets, it is in the town I grew up in and I went to middle school and high school across the street from the outlets!  Hmmm, that is probably one of the reasons I ended up with a career in retail!  Anyway, it had been a long time since I was around family so I indulged and enjoyed every minute of it.  I had some Filipino breakfast food for dinner (soo good it's sooo bad for you), BBQ's, beer (had 5 total for the whole weekend), saw SATC2 and Prince of Persia (love Jake Gyllenhaal), watched 2 movies on TV (some of you know I don't watch TV at all) and got lots of hugs and kisses from my 9 and 7 yr old nephews.  I even ate ice-cream every day.  I actually found Purely Decadent coconut milk-based, non dairy, vegan, organic ice cream at Shop-Rite in Monroe believe it or not!  Oh and of course I even got gym time in!  And I got to go in the neighbor's pool yesterday too!  It was a perfect weekend to do a bunch of things I don't normally get to do (except the gym).

The only thing from my "normal routine" that I did every single day that I was there, was starting each day with the Morning Ah Meditations.  I had warned everyone there that I would be doing this so they knew what it would be in case they heard the sounds of my Ahhs.  So for 3 mornings, while in a house full of people I put my headphones on and did 20 minutes of Ah's with Wayne Dyer every morning.  Ah is the sound of creation, the sound of Joy, as Wayne Dyer says.  And if you are willing, go ahead and do the Ah's every morning.  We will be doing these in class starting this week.  I've posted the links for FREE youtube downloads on my intenSati with Triccia group page on Facebook. 

Despite the beautiful weekend I had, I was thrilled to get back to my normal routine.  It was nice to get back to work today and catch up with everyone there.  I think it's a blessing that I love my job and the people I work with, that I actually miss everyone there whenever I go away.  It was nice that I got to take Patricia's class tonight alongside many wonderful Sati Leaders and Warriors.  And it is nice that I'm sitting here planning my classes for the next 2 days!  Many of you already know that I have added a class on Thursday nights at 6pm.  So starting this week, I am teaching on Wednesdays AND Thursdays and I couldn't be happier about it!  So I hope to see as many of you as possible!

The new series we will be doing this month is called Carpe Diem.

YES! I will seize the day 
I will act now 
Everyday is a new day
My life is passing and it will not wait
I am ready to stop worrying 
I am willing to stop worrying
I am determined to stop worrying
Right now
I will challenge myself
To reach for something better
No worries no regrets 
Ah! I feel much better
I am free now
Carpe diem!

All I need
Is to discipline
My attention
And be grateful
That I have
The power
To choose



A FEW SATI SPECIAL EVENTS REMINDERS:

Join Patricia Moreno at Unity of New York Sunday June 6th at 11am.  Patricia will be the guest speaker and she will be leading an intenSati demo, and yours truly will be one of the Sati Leaders on stage:)  It is located on 95th and Broadway.

Want to train to be an intenSati leader.  The next leader training is June 7-11th in NYC. Go to www.satilife.com or email me at tricciaramos@mac.com for more specifics!  I absolutely love being an intenSati leader and this training truly has helped bring out all of the Beauty in my Life.

FREE Outdoor intenSati at Bryant Park with Premier Leader, Natalia on Tuesday, June 8th 10am at 41st bet 5th and 6th.  See you there!

It is already June!  2010 is almost halfway done!  How will you sieze the day?  Carpe Diem!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment