Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feeling Lighthearted

I can't stop smiling right now.  I've been reading the book The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide and just came upon Example 13, titled I Cannot Find a Mate.  As I've shared before, I declared 2010 as the year I will allow myself to be in my ideal romantic relationship.  I had been plagued by old doubts, worries, hurts and had really blocked myself from moving forward in the direction of my dreams when it came to this area of my life.  As a result, I had set up my reality to match my doubtful and negative vibrations and produced the opposite of my desires.   Yes, I maintained a one-sided, poor excuse of a relationship set up on convenience and non-commitment.  And kept it going for far too long!  But I let that go with 2009 and I forgive myself!  (Exhale)

Over the course of the last year and a half, I have and continue to develop the focus to reach for better feeling thoughts with the practice of intenSati.  And I am getting better and better at it.  Early this year I decided that no matter what, I will go forward in the direction of my dreams and manifest new and different realities!  In this book, better feeling thoughts are referred to as downstream thoughts.  The opposite of that is upstream.  I'm not a very good swimmer, yet I know that swimming downstream takes less energy and effort on my part and can get me to my desired destination much quicker.  

I used to only think upstream thoughts, such as "It's hard to find the right person." 

And right now at this moment, I am smiling because while reading this section of the book I feel really good!  I am now aligned with downstream, better feeling thoughts!  Thoughts such as, "I'm enjoying exploring my options," or "My picture of my life partner has grown out of the relationships I've had over the years," or "Every experience in life adds to the evolution of our ideas and desires."  Yes!  I can't stop smiling:)  What I want is here in great abundance!

In my intenSati class this month, we affirm our dreams and focus on our desires instead of worrying or complaining about what we don't yet have.  Yes!  What I want is on its way and it's coming to me in greater amounts than I can ever imagine!  I have faith and trust that it is here now.  And all I have to do is allow....I feel lighthearted and grateful.  (Exhale)

Carpe Diem:
YES! I will seize the day 
I will act now 
Everyday is a new day
My life is passing and it will not wait
I am ready to stop worrying 
I am willing to stop worrying
I am determined to stop worrying
Right now
I will challenge myself
To reach for something better
No worries no regrets 
Ah! I feel much better
I am free now
Carpe diem!

All I need
Is to discipline
My attention
And be grateful
That I have
The power
To choose

See you in class Wednesday and Thursday 6PM at Ripley Grier Studios on 520 8th Avenue in NYC.

With Love,
Triccia

No comments:

Post a Comment